Worms are numerous in people. One in four people are infected with roundworms and autopsies reveal that 80% of people have parasites / parasitical infestation.
These parasites can be as small as microscopic single-celled organisms to 7 meter tapeworms. This is why so may people who follow a herbal bowel cleanse see worms coming out of them, even if they have never displayed the usual symptoms of being infected, such ...
- Anal irritation and itching (especially at night)
- Abdominal bloating and gas / wind / flatulence
- Gastrointestinal upsets
- Food sensitivities
- Drooling and grinding of teeth when sleeping
- Constant and unaccountable lack of energy
- Vaginal irritation
- Continual and unaccounted for diarrhea / diarrhoea
- Aching joints and muscles
- Immune system dysfunction / low immunity
- Chronic fatigue
- Unexplained weight gain, especially around the waist / abdominal area
- Unexplained weight loss
- Dark circles under the eyes
Internal worms are usually found in an area of the colon called the caecum as they like little oxygen. Colon Hydrotherapists have named this area as the 'region of worms'.
Worms are quite easily detected in an Iridology test as they show up as black dots in the eye, in areas relating to the bowel. They are also found in diverticular pockets as these are ideal breeding grounds for them - people with diverticulosis are predisposed to these parasites.
You can ingest these unwanted visitors by eating unwashed food that has been grown in soil fertilised with manure, which has not been composted properly.
In the intestines, worms are the cause of feeble absorption of nutrients and pre-dispose the host to anaemia / anemia.
There are various types of worms, as listed below: